Sunday, July 5, 2020

CHEERS, CHAPS, CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE.

Image may contain: 1 person, text


Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.Treats for the dates, tricks for the dicks, trades for the sex, fun and games on the beach.Pennies Dances: Dreams In Motions, Love, Luck, Lots Of Tests Over Time.




Asking you as loves the Beach Slow down eating sugar saturated foods.Count your Calories keeping them below USRDA And USE. Facebook Idiots:

I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.


PILAR DSILVAS' BLOG,BATS OUT OF HELL.EVERY MIND IS ITS OWN WORLD.READY FOR WHAT?CHEERS, CHAPS, CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE.


Image may contain: 8 people



CHEERS, CHAPS, CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE.Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.Treats for the dates, tricks for the dicks, trades for the sex, fun and games on the beach.Pennies Dances: Dreams In Motions, Love, Luck, Lots Of Tests Over Time.


Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'

QUESTION... How'd you like to pull in an EXTRA six-figures per year...by simply serving as a matchmaker in the BILLION dollar unclaimed-money market? 

READY FOR WHAT?CHEERS, CHAPS, CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE,


Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.Treats for the dates, tricks for the dicks, trades for the sex, fun and games on the beach.Pennies Dances: Dreams In Motions, Love, Luck, Lots Of Tests Over Time.

CHEERS, CHAPS, CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE.


No photo description available.

MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door:

BOB DIAMOND, AMERICA'S TAX SALE ATTORNEY, JOIN US HERE, I’LL SEE YOU ON THE TRAINING. GOVERNMENT FORECLOSES.

Image may contain: 3 people, text that says 'Nature is busy creating absolutely unique individuals, whereas culture has invented a single mold to which all must conform. It is grotesque. ~Jiddu Krishnamurti'
I've found a source of vacant houses that aren't on the radar and you can scoop them up before anyone else.How are you? Be kind .Valley of the Snakes Cows to call home, pages to books.

Image may contain: text that says 'THE BALLAD of DUKE BALONEY Have You Seea'


More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write.Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. 


Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'We are are boxed in by the boundary conditions of our thinking AllentEinstiin QUOTES'


Everyone tells me the same thing when I chat with them - "This sucks! I can't find any freakin deals and I'm afraid I just won't ever make it."I totally get it. I felt the same way when I was scratching around trying to get deal scraps without any luck. I agree - it does suck.
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '9:36 a.m. < Cheyenne Doxator 1d รฏ¿½ รข€¦ Ever wonder why they have to stick a Qtip through your nose to the back of your head to swab a sample of covid but a droplet of saliva will infect a whole village at 1 time?'
Dealing with crappy results gets old, right? Well, change that by learning how to 1-up your competitors.How are you? Be kind .Valley of the Snakes Cows to call home, pages to books.Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. 
This is how you do it,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come. Caribbean Queen No More Love On The Run. American Birds.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,.Be the best bee positive in process..
Bob Diamond, America's Tax Sale Attorney,Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. 
PS: This is the 1st Time I’m revealing my Underground Lead Source to the Public. Those who get access 1st will get the best deals.

CHEERS, CHAPS, CLOWNS TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT, STUCK IN THE MIDDLE.FEW "THINGS" WILL IMPRESS ME. I DON'T MIND SHARING PHOTOS BUT I'M NOT GOING TO BEGIN THAT WAY AS I AM NOT LOOKING TO FORM A THIN SKIN SUPERFICIAL OPINION BASED ON OUTER APPEARANCE.TREATS FOR THE DATES, TRICKS FOR THE DICKS, TRADES FOR THE SEX, FUN AND GAMES ON THE BEACH.PENNIES DANCES: DREAMS IN MOTIONS, LOVE, LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME.

A Flag That Represents Light. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’— ✌️#AmYisraelChai ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ✡️✌️BETRAYAL BONDS. When it becomes more difficult to suffer than change -- then you will change. No three words have greater power than I Love You.


The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.STOP THE DENIAL! What It Was, What It Is, And What Is To Become, Hard To Say, Stars To Fall, In The Land, Of Shame.

FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot, crooks,cheaters, liars,family of freaks, fools, and frogs.Jason Bubbles lavigne, Doom And Gloom: .๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Lisa Broccolo :White People. ☻๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€.. RAT, CAT and DOG...War on Iran Article by Thomas Luongo.

No comments:

Post a Comment